Vault 201 - Secure Enterprise Operations With Vault
Developers who work with sensitive data of all kinds. This is an intermediate workshop-style course aimed at developers who are experienced with Vault.
This is an intermediate workshop-style, hands-on course aimed at users who desire an in-depth exploration of Vault including architecture, installation and configuration, scheduling, operations, and advanced topics.
The training will be collaborative. Students will be grouped into teams and will develop an end-to-end solution based on an assignment.
Students will experience the process of integrating an application with Vault, including storing data in Vault, encrypting data, and more.
- Secure Introduction of Secrets
- Consul Template and EnvConsul
- Codified Management of Vault
- Codified Configuration
Students will receive access to a personal Linux-based lab environment to connect to for the class.
- WiFi and SSH-enabled device with a Terminal
- Modern Internet browser such as Firefox, Chrome, or Safari
- Ability to connect to the public Internet unrestricted (no proxies or firewalls)
If you have not already, you can register for HashiConf Training Day here.