Vault 102 - Secure Operations With Vault
Operators who work with sensitive data of all kinds. This is a beginner course aimed at operators getting started with Vault.
This is an introductory course that covers HashiCorp's Vault. The course is aimed at Vault administrators operationalizing Vault. Experience with Vault is preferred but not required.
This hands-on course will cover the following topics:
- Vault core use cases
- Vault Server basics: architecture, installing, configuration, initialization, seal/unseal
- Vault Operation basics: seal/unseal, auto-unseal, rekeying, root token generation
- Authoring ACL Policies
- Enabling Auth Methods: entities & groups
- ACL Templating
- Secure Introduction
- WiFi and SSH-enabled device with a Terminal
- Modern Internet browser such as Firefox, Chrome, or Safari
- Ability to connect to the public Internet unrestricted (no proxies or firewalls)
If you have not already, you can register for HashiConf Training Day here.