Nomad 101 - Run Applications at Scale
Developers and operators who are running short lived and long lived jobs in the cloud. This is a beginner course aimed at folks getting started with Nomad.
This is an introductory course aimed at users who desire an in-depth exploration of Nomad including architecture, installation and configuration, scheduling, operations, and advanced topics.
The training will cover the following topics:
- Architecture Overview
- Installing and Configuring Nomad
- Creating and Running Jobs
- Service Discovery with Consul
- Operating Nomad
- Interacting with the HTTP API
- Advanced Job Strategies
Students will receive access to their own personal Linux-based lab environment for the class.
- WiFi and SSH-enabled device with a Terminal
- Modern Internet browser such as Firefox, Chrome, or Safari
- Ability to connect to the public Internet unrestricted (no proxies or firewalls)
If you have not already, you can register for HashiConf Training Day here.