Consul 201 - Connect Dynamic Enterprise Applications
Developers and operators who are writing or supporting microservices. This is an intermediate course aimed at experienced users of Consul who want to use advanced open source and enterprise features.
This is an intermediate course aimed at users who desire an in-depth exploration of Consul including advanced open source topics and enterprise features.
The training will cover advanced open source and enterprise topics including the following topics:
- Access Control Lists
- Automated Backups
- Enhanced Read Scalability
- Network Segments
- Agent Communication Encryption
- TLS Certificates
Students will receive access to their own personal Linux-based lab environment for the class.
- WiFi and SSH-enabled device with a Terminal
- Modern Internet browser such as Firefox, Chrome, or Safari
- Ability to connect to the public Internet unrestricted (no proxies or firewalls)
If you have not already, you can register for HashiConf Training Day here.